Hello button friends,
Welcome to my first ever blog!! The other one was written by my web designer so that doesn’t count as me ;-P
I thought I’d introduce myself a little in a fun way… The real me, not just the business me. You can read about that on the About Me page 😉 It’s always nice to get to know the owner of a business on a more personal level right. So here goes….
15 random facts about me, Tammy, the owner of Tammaspice Designs.
1. I’m in my late 30’s.
2. I have a 3 tattoos – a dolphin, a pair of butterflies and a dragonfly.
3. I wear glasses and have hearing aids (congenital hearing loss).
4. I used to be allergic to grass and oranges when younger.
5. I have lived in Western Australia my whole life.
6. I have a fear of sharks.
7. I had a brain haemmorage 11-12 years ago and now have complex partial epilepsy from it, doh!
8. I have mild OCD and love to organise.
9. My favourite colour is hot pink.
10. I love chocolate – mars bars and malteasers are my favourites.
11. I was engaged after dating for 10wks, married at 2 days short of 11mths together and been married now for just over 8yrs.
12. I love watching movies and reading.
13. I do not like olives, artichokes, asparagus and anchovies – blergh!
14. I have a child with multiple food allergies including anaphylaxis so I’m quite good at reading food labels during food shopping.
15. My favourite season is Spring when the cold is leaving and the warmth is starting to come out during the day but there is still a hint of chill in the morning. That chill is so refreshing, ahhhh!
What’s some random facts about you??? Please share 🙂